Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Fun Little Getaway I Owasso Photographer

This past weekend we went to a little town called Gore and cabin camped. My husband thinks I'm silly when I say we are camping when we're staying in a cabin, but we're doing all the things you do on a camping trip, but with climate control and a bed. I camped a lot as a kid in a tent and it was fun and all, but I have to say I like cabin camping much better.  I'm sure one of these days we'll take our daughter good ol' tent camping, but for now she's 3 and her and I both like warm cozy beds. 

The place we stayed is called Marval Resort. "Where families create memories" is there logo and that is just what we did. What a perfect logo especially for a photographers family! :) This is was our second time to go to Marval and we had just as much fun this time as we did the first time. It's so peaceful, the fishing is good and there's a family center where you can do activiites and rent bikes. There is just so much to do there.

I recommend this place to any family that just wants to get away for a peaceful relaxing weekend. 

Here are some fun images of our weekend. 

Pond fishing
 Exploring
 Golf cart rentals
 sand art, painting, tshirt making and so much more at the activity center


 Had to add a picture of me wearing the boots my husband got me in the river. My feet did not get wet at all.  Hunter boots are amazing!
 Playing and fishing in the river


 Playground
 Fun exploring on the golf cart

Beautiful and peaceful


I recommend this little getaway spot to anyone. 


<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment